With Christmas coming up or certainly when you are looking for ideas simply for those occasions that can test your cooking skills such as birthdays, dinner parties or even just treating a special someone, it can be a challenge to whip up something clean, healthy and delicious, all at the same time!
Cooking, baking, blending, whatever you fancy to produce and put on the table certainly takes effort and some practice. It is best to try out the recipe beforehand so then coming up to the occasion, you’ll know what to expect!
Healthy eaters (such as I) are dedicated to making wholesome foods every time (well, almost!) but sometimes we just need some ideas, fresh recipes or some motivation – trying out recipes with success can be likely for you to try another and then another, before you know it, you’ll have a load of recipes to choose from, it’ll be hard to keep up!
Here are some recipes below that are perfect for snacking on with friends or having some hot tea with. You can leave in the fridge and set out for guests whenever ready on absolutely any occasion and will be adored by your fans!
This one in particular has no baking involved, so absolutely no messing around and only maximum flavor and raw nutrition! A nice start to the events that are about to unfold with each pressing minute!
Nut-free Keto Bread –
Bread is a staple diet for everyone and fills you up pretty quickly at breakfast or lunch. It is so versatile that you can put any favourite topping on that your friends and family will love every time.
Try adding on some melted cheese, poached eggs, baked vegetables or any topping that’ll bring the recipe incredibly delicious!
Recipe Ingredients: Topping ingredients:
6 eggs, 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds, A half-cup oat fiber, 3 tablespoons of sesame seeds
12 ounce shredded cheese
1 ounce cream cheese
1 tablespoon butter, melted
3 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
A half teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 360 °F.
2. Crack and whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add all the recipe ingredients, except the butter, and mix them.
3. Lubricate a bread pan with butter. Lay out the dough in the bread pan with a dough scraper or spatula.
4. Sprinkle the dough with poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
5. Bake the bread about for 35 minutes.
6. Let the bread cool before eating.
Easy dinner recipe ideas!
We all work hard for dinner as that is probably the only meal where we can it together and catch up with the days events. This is a great recipe for a quick lunch or a filler at supper times. The recipe below is a Mexican dish a type of sandwich which is gluten free and normally filled with cheese or meats and spices.
It can hold a variety of stuffing’s and some favorites has included mushrooms, olives, tomatoes and onions. A versatile snack and perfect for the whole family or a treat as a late night snack.
Recipe Ingredients: Filling Ingredients :
2 eggs, 5 ounces of hard cheese of your liking
2 egg whites. 1 ounce of baby spinach
6ounces cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil for frying
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 and a half tablespoon ground psyllium husk powder
A half-teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Beat the eggs with the egg whites in a bowl. Add cream cheese and keep whisking until the batter is smooth.
3. Get another bowl and add psyllium husk powder, coconut flour, and salt in it and mix them together.
4. Add the flour mixture to the batter and whisk until you get a well-combined mixture. Let batter stay for a few minutes.
5. Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spread the batter in a square or rectangle shape over the parchment paper using a spatula.
6. Bake each tortilla for 5 to 8 minutes and then cut into smaller pieces(at least 6 pieces).
7. Heat butter or oil in a skillet and place tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with some leafy greens and cheese before topping with another tortilla to get a quesadilla.
8. Fry each quesadilla for about 1 minute on each side.
We all like to include a variety of meats and dishes to the table and prior to any occasion, a great range of fillers and recipes is always heart-warming at the table so you and your loved ones all have a helping hand and incredible choices’ given.
It is ideal for gathering crowds and does not even take that long to prepare and cook. Completely nut and gluten free, simply chicken with vegetables and spices making it a warm and hearty meal for all to enjoy with any side meal to compliment.
Roasted Chicken Stacks
5 small chicken breasts
5 slices of prosciutto
1 head of savoy cabbage
3 tablespoon coconut flour
A half-cup bone broth
1/4 cup avocado oil
2 teaspoon Italian herbs in blend form
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Add the chicken breast, coconut flour, salt, pepper, and herbs in a gallon-sized plastic bag and shake to coat the chicken.
3. Layer out the sheet pan with a tablespoon of the oil.
4. Shred the savoy cabbage and make 5 equal piles on the sheet pan. Sprinkle a little salt and drizzle a little oil on them.
5. Place a coated chicken breast over each pile of shredded savoy cabbage and top each chicken piece with a slice of prosciutto. Spray remaining oil.
6. Roast at 400 °F for 28-30 minutes
7. Spill the bone broth into the sheet pan and roast again for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
9. Usage of spatula will be the best choice to pick up one stack at a time.
These good for you recipes you can truly enjoy without feeling guilty. Ensuring each recipe contains absolutely no artificial ingredients or preservatives makes it a great choice for healthy eaters even on certain occasions. Great for theme parties, holidays and just to wine and dine with!
Dinner: 1 serving Cheesy Broccoli Meatza
2lbs (907g) 85% lean grass-fed ground beef
2 crowns broccoli, cut into florets
8 ounces(226) cheese
4 tablespoons pizza sauce
2 tablespoons flax meal
1 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend in form
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons garlic powder
Heat oven to 400 °F.
Mix the ground beef, eggs, flax, and seasoning together in a large bowl.
Make 6 medium-sized rounds of the mixture and flatten them to ¼ inch thick and smooth out the edges.
Add low carb sauce on each round and top with minced broccoli and garlic.
Add about 2 ounces of cheese to each pizza.
Place the sheet pans in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
If you want to get extra melt cheese then hit each pizza with the broiler for 5 minutes before serving.
After gulping down many recipes and dining on many kinds of foods during occasions or over the happy holidays, we tend to look for better wholesome meals and alternatives that benefit the body and mind in a positive manner.
This recipe is quick and appealing to the eye not to mention maximum colour! It contains natural sugars and raw nutrition as no cooking is involved which will get you filled with energy and ready for the day!
Date and spiced smoothie
1 banana peeled, chopped and frozen and 1 apple cored and roughly chopped.
100g spinach, 4 medjool dates, pitted.
2 tbsp almond butter
350ml almond milk and 4tbsp ground hemp seeds.
1 tablespoon vanilla powder.
1/2 tsp ground turmeric, 1/2 tsp mixed spice and ice to serve(optional)
Put the frozen banana into a food processor or blender and blitz until ground down. Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz until smooth.
Pour into some glasses and enjoy the view and can serve with ice, if you like.
There are so many healthy recipes and free from recipes that can be enjoyed by everyone while gaining some nutrition and health benefits!
Although at first, it can take up some time, effort and money but it is worth it in the long run and can be enjoyed time and time again, relied on, kept in the fridge or freezer for the next day and can even swap some ingredients for other ones – changing the recipe altogether! There is so much that you can do from fresh and wholesome recipes right in the comfort of your blessed home:)
Thank you for reading and if you have any questions/comments, please leave below and I’ll be sure to help you out!